Thursday, December 4, 2014

Sheer Top + Bura kira

Apart from all the excitement of my first post here I am with my second post. I must admit I was a tad bit worried about how it was going to be perceived, so far so good. I would like to thank you all for that. :)

For this post I paired my half kira ( we have two types of kira, half kira as obvious as it is, is the kind of kira that goes up to your waist whereas a full kira goes all up to your chest or shoulders. Full kira is kind of old school, almost everyone wears a half kira because its more convenient. I for one love full kiras).


How I put my spin: I opted for a sheer see through top instead of a wongu and a faux fur vest. I love how the faux fur ups my "Plain Jane bura kira game instantly. Its winter and its the time for game of Furs. I love how my see through top substitutes for a wongu in a subtle manner with the leopard collar tips.  We usually make a collar shape out of our wongu and my top did just that. You know I am all about the little details, I live for details.



Shoes: MANGO
Sheer see through top: CPS
Fauxfur: PenaHouse

I hope you like the look :) My blog is still very new so I would appreciate any kind of support in the form of likes,comments or shares.

Kadinche (Thank you)
lhaki

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Information in the post... Buy Online Lingerie, Bras, Panties & Nightwear shopping in India at discount price !! Free Shipping | Discreet Packaging |COD| Shop online from: www.fabsdeal.com

    ReplyDelete